[LC home] -- [home] -- last updated: 2004-08-13, 2154 UTC
Land Cruiser Photos
Important note: Except if stated otherwise, I
reserve the copyright to all photos on these pages as well as all rights
to these photos. Any reproduction on other web sites, electronic media,
print etc. are strictly prohibited without my consent. This is
especially valid for commercial exploits of my intellectual property.
However, you are welcome to contact me and ask for
Some Land Cruiser photos are to be collected on this page. They
might be from gatherings or maybe some projects going on. A special
emphasis is given in Land Cruiser Spotting, i.e. photos of rarely seen
- 2005-08-13: Due to rust, the roof and more importantly the rear
wall of the cabin of my HJ45 needs repair. These parts, however,
can easily be removed. Have a look!
- 2005-06-17/18: Menhän
jänkhän!, an offroad event organised by SLCK. The event was advertised
also on the pages of the Norwegian NLCK and two of their members came
to Finland to join us in the forest around Raajärvi,
somewhere east of Rovaniemi.
- 2005-06-04/05: Mauken is a fjell in
the province of Troms, Norway. We were able to join the
Tromsø Land Rover Club (TLRK) on their run in this
- 2004-05-08/09: Lars invited the members of SLCK to a safari on the beautiful Åland
islands. The photos prove it: it was a lot of fun!
- 2004-04/05: BJ45 conversion; Phil decided that it wasn't
worth rebuilding his (t)rusty troop carrier BJ-45LV. Instead, he
decided to use the parts of a crashed pickup to convert the
BJ-45LV into a BJ-45LP with a very special flat bed. Have a look!
- September 2002: Tähtelä Convention; in
Tähtelä there are currently six Land Cruisers, which
makes this an even nicer place to work at than it is anyway.
Recently, we lined them up for some nice pictures: have a look!
Land Cruiser Spotting
- BJ-40, 27 years old and brand
- BJ-75, well preserved in salt-free
- FJ-55, ex. Kalajoki fire department,
found in Kittilä.
- HJ-60, beautiful pick-up conversion,
spotted in Sodankylä.
Other Rare Vehicles
- Portugese 4x4 UMM (Uniao Metalo Mecanica).
- International Scout, spotted in